Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blurry (Barf)

Had our regular Lap workout on Tuesday, but in a bit of a change up brought my new camera.  It's a point-and-shoot Olympus stylus so it can get wet.  I was excited to get some new shots of the group.

Sadly, the camera/photos were a huge let down.  Completely blurry.  Posting these for the curious, not because I'm proud of them.  I'm bummed.  They suck.

Of course, it's probably not the tool that is the problem.  Rather, it's the tool behind the tool.





Racing into the second key: John, Todd, James, Adam, & Jake.

Phaneuf, mugging.

Phaneuf - try burying the nose more, John.

Good job on burying that nose more, Johnny boy.

Todd Henderson, grinding into the finish.

Turn about at 1/2 way.

Coming around the 1/2 way point.



Heather leading at the 3/4 turn about.

The crew, chasing down Heather.



Maingot w/ Bobroff on his heels.

Bobroff gliding on in.

Dutton, charging.
Finish line talks.

Finish.



Yeah, that guy again.





Homeward bound.

Yes, we're really going in.

Seed and crew.

Seed and crew, flash assisted.

Sorry for the poor quality of the photos.  I didn't cull out any.  I just stuck them all on.

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment