BARK STOCK CT: Catalina Classic Winner
$2200.
![]() |
| My old faithful. An incredible stock CT. |
This beautiful board won the stock class in the Catalina Classic in 2012 in a near record time of 5:56:02, just 32 seconds off the all-time record. An amazing board in pristine condition.
It weighs, without added weight for the Classic, just 18.2 pounds with the fin.
Comes with the blue Futures Gerry Lopez fin which is incredible downwind and in the flats.
![]() |
| Square tailed beauty. This allows for a bit more volume out the back to keep the board up and moving forward. I think it works. |
![]() |
| The nose. I asked for the vent plug in front of the 'fin box' for bottles so I wouldn't forget to close it. |
![]() |
| Bonus picture... just because. |
Contact me at shshlens at g mail dot com.
Thanks for looking!
-Steve





No comments:
Post a Comment