Monday, December 10, 2012

Ryan Salm Photography


Not sure when I started getting emails from Ryan, but I think it was related to a Lake Tahoe paddleboard race a few years ago.  The race, The Tahoe Fall Classic, was amazing.  Beautiful skies, beautiful water, and warm weather.  There was a helicopter overhead throughout and I believe Ryan was on board taking photos and video.  The race organizers were offering $2,500 to the first 14' SUP to finish, so I brought my 14' traditional paddleboard... and smashed it with my friend Jared on his 14' SUP.  He got the cash for winning the SUP division and I got a pat on the back and a hearty 'Well done' for winning the traditional paddleboard division.  The race was a lot of fun, and I owe ol' Nico & Coach Heather for pointing it out to me.  I loved that race for the scenery and unique quality of racing in fresh water.

So anyway, this post isn't about me.  This is about Ryan's amazing photography.

This one is called "The Abyss."  Click here to link.

Ryan is a sports photographer.  There's some amazing stuff on his site -- I wish I could link the images of a few photos, but it's well protected (which is a good thing for a professional).  Check it out, browse around...

http://www.ryansalmphotography.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment